Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hubby Had to Leave for 3 Days


Hubby woke me up early this morning to prepare for his trip. He'll be attending a meeting with his boss, coordinator and his co-auditors all over Luzon. He was told days ago about the meeting and all the while we thought that the meeting will only take a day. But just this morning when his boss texted him to bring clothes for a 2-day meeting. Sigh! I'll miss him as much as Bendyk will miss him. He'll meet my bro. at Philtranco, Cubao tonight. Hope they can have some clean fun hahaha!


How we wish we could come with him, stroll around the malls in Metro Manila, especially the newest tourist spot, Manila Ocean Park. But because of our tight budget, we just have to wait for his next trip to Manila. Hayyzzz! I miss Manila, the huge malls, the heavy traffic, gigantic buildings especially the sweat-free elevators, the busy street vendors, and the like.



Soon, I'll be coming home, Manila, Manila...hahaha! napakanta na, lolz! Anyway, I hope and pray that hubby may have a safe trip to and fro Manila. While Bendyk and I are left here but tonight and the following night, hubby's cousin will be staying here with us.

We'll miss you hubby! See yah soon...mwah!



Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

oDesk Certified English (Sentence Structure) Expert