Saturday, April 12, 2008

Rat-Race is Over!

The experiences were like my everyday coffee, which I sometimes mixed with a creamer and sugar, and sometimes with no creamer poured in it. Why did I say so? Well, I gained friends, a lot of them.

But there are those whom I have trusted so dearly, but turned out to be a coffee, bitter...so I just have to spill it out. But sugar and creamer came, and I have to hold onto them. They are sweet to cuddle, to be with the entire busy day. And I'm grateful that even for a short while, before I left the place, I was able to realize who my real friends are. They are always there to cheer me up. They added spice to my boring day. Shared with me the endless laughters that I badly needed sometimes.

The "bitchiness" tagged in my name, courtesy of one or two, or a lot of them who have been insincere friends for a year, has taught me to tell who my real friends are. You guys accepted me no matter how bitchy I am. And I really appreciate it. Hope you will all still remain the way I knew you all.

Before I end this post, let me say "Thank you! with hugs and kisses" to Anabelle, Eden, Lala, Shammy, Halley, Ate Precy, Yhen and Owenn. I may only have a few real friends like you, but I'm glad that no matter how few I've got, you are all true and kind. I'm gonna miss you all, guys! I'm teary-eyed but I know that you are always there, remained to be my friends forever. Thank you! Thank you! Let me end this post with this... and every time you read it or encounter someone who actually is a bitch, please do remember me, a friend who was once called a bitch, but is proud to be one if below are the bases of being a bitch...

BITCHOLOGY

When I stand up for myself and my beliefs,
they call me a bitch.

When I stand up for those I love,
they call me a bitch.

When I speak my mind,
think my own thoughts or do things my own way,
they call me a bitch.

Being a bitch means I won’t compromise what’s in my heart.
It means I live my life MY way.
It means I won’t allow anyone to step on me.

When I refuse to tolerate injustice and speak against it,
I am defined as a bitch.

The same thing happens
when I take time for myself instead of being everyone’s maid,
or when I act a little selfish.

It means I have the courage and strength
to allow myself to be who I truly am
and won’t become anyone else’s idea of what they think I “should” be.

I am outspoken, opinionated and determined.
I want what I want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me,
try to douse my inner flame,
try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.
You won’t succeed.

And if that makes me a bitch , so be it.
I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.

0 comments:

oDesk Certified English (Sentence Structure) Expert