Monday, February 25, 2008

3 is an Odd Number

Three things that scare me

1. Losing my Loved-Ones
2. Natural Calamities (Super Typhoon, Tsunami & Volcanic Eruption)=Death
3. Exotic Foods (crawling worms, and the likes)


Three people who make me laugh

1. Bendyk - my super bibo kiddo
2. Rick - my super kulit hubby
3. hmmm...who else? can i suggest my funny friends?


Three things I love

1. Shows of 'lil kiddo Bendyk (dancing, singing, acting, boxing, etc.)
2. Sweetness and Thoughtfulness of my lovable hubby
3. Shopping

Three things I hate

1. Seeing scattered stuffs at home
2. Hearing rumors spread by backstabbers
3. Not getting what i want! (sigh!)

Three things I don’t understand

1. How to cook?
2. Where does the typhoon go after hitting many countries?
3. The reason why ghosts are still wandering.

Three things on my desk

1. computer
2. cute white mug
3. Spicy tuna sandwich (courtesy of Fita Speadz hehe!)

Three things I am doing right now

1. answering this tag
2. peeping on my unwritten keywords (sssshhh!)
3. listening to the tune of "By the Way"

Three things I want to do before I die

1. Charity works : housing and livelihood program for the less fortunate
2. Seeing my Bendyk and future kids being successful with whatever career path they choose
3. Exploring the world with my family

Three things I can do

1. drafting (architectural floor plan & a bit of perspective)
2. interior designing
3. editing already-made template codes so as to create a look the way I wanted it to appear

Three things I can’t do

1. I can't dance
2. I can't swim
3. I can't cook

Three things I think you should listen to

1. advice of your mother ("Mother knows best")
2. Godly words of religious peeps
3. what your heart is telling you

Three things you should never listen to

1. rumors
2. evil words (tempting words)
3. empty promises

Three things I would like to learn

1. Auto Cad
2. Virtual Basics (and then advanced hehehe!)
3. Martial Arts (pref. Taekwondo)

Three favorite food

1. Jollibee Spaghetti
2. Ginisang Bagoong (sweet, spicy & salty)
3. Cheezy Pizza and a bit spicy

Three shows I watched as a kid

1. Peter Pan
2. Mara Clara - dramatic child hehehe!
3. Sineskwela

0 comments:

oDesk Certified English (Sentence Structure) Expert