Monday, February 25, 2008

Get The Right Training


Way back in high school, on my 4th year to be exact, I already knew what course to take in college. I decided to take any of the Management Courses available in a prestigious university in the region. I took up the exam when representatives from that university went to our school. Luckily, I passed the exam and since it was a management course, I was supposed to be awarded a scholarship from them which is part of their promotional offer that time. However, my parents didn’t know about it and they didn’t permit me to study there even if it’s free. The bottom line is, my parents would hate to be away from their only daughter.

Anyway, despite the misfortune I was still able to undergo management trainings of different sort. They may not be so related to the field of management, but still I was trained through the application of good management. And I am able to adapt and apply it to my day-to-day routine, at home and at work. Sooner or later, I will be able to apply this management trainings to my future business/es. I am crossing my fingers to that.




0 comments:

oDesk Certified English (Sentence Structure) Expert