Monday, February 25, 2008

Just Asking

I had an eye on this tag, and I would like to say sorry for getting this one hahaha! Peace! No one would like to pass me this, so I initiated to grab the list instead.

1. Who has your heart? My dearest, uber caring hubby

2. How did you wake up this morning? I woke up by the biker tune of my cellphone. It was intended actually since I have work today.

3 . Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset? Sunset. I dunno I just have the feeling of loneliness, but embraced with comfort when I get to see it especially when I am at the beach.

4. Are you wearing any non-clothing? Yea, my doll shoes.

5. What did you do last night? I unpacked the stuffs we brought in to our new home, and hit the floor while I was doing my articles.

6. Who was the last person you kissed? Hubby

7. Would you kiss that person, again? I'll love to.

8. Did you brush your teeth this morning? Yea, of course.

9. What did you drink today? H20

10 . Do you like honey? I love sweets so what do you expect?

11. What’s the last thing you broke? Hmmm...Let me get back to this when I recall.

12. Do you know the date? It's December 15.

13. Where’s the last place you went shopping? LCC where I bought the linolium for our bedroom's floor.

14 . Did you sing at all today? Nope. Maybe later, hehehe!

16. How many letters are there in your last name? 6

17. When did you go swimming LAST? Uhm, I can't remember anymore. Memory gap, lolz!

18 . Do you love anyone other than family? Yea, my circle of friends.

19. What book did you read last? It wasn't a book actually. A mag, but again-memory gap hehehe!

20. Is your shirt dirty? Nah!

21 . Do you live near your best friend? Nah! She's leaving for Saudi tonight.

21. Are you a Bon Jovi fan? Nope. I even can't remember what were his songs, sorry.

22. Are you scared of snakes? Uber afraid!

0 comments:

oDesk Certified English (Sentence Structure) Expert