Friday, February 15, 2008

Love is in the Air

It's Valentine's Day and greetings had filled the inboxes of many, some sent their warmth greetings via YM. In my case, I had these Valentine greetings in my email, YM, mobile phone, and of course from my sweet and ever loving hubby.

He woke me up with a kiss, whispered his Valentine greetings in my ear. I responded and greeted him the same way as he did. I tried to wake up although I was still feeling sleepy. He's been my constant alarm clock, telling me to wake up so I won't be late again. (what's new?!) I stood up and searched something inside my bag where I grabbed my Valentine present for him. Sure, he didn't expect it and it made me happier when I saw him beaming with joy and flattery. I handed him the necklace and greeted him once again. How sweet, lolz!

I was in the office when hubby texted me, reminding me of our dinner date.


Here I am, feeling loved for hundred times, lolz!



The two boys in my lovelife...


Threesome Dates on Valentine's Day

Hubby treated me for a dinner date at Bigg's. We have been celebrating this day for 4 years with only the two of us, but since Bendyk would always want to tag along with us, we had no choice but to bring him on our date, lolz! It was so happy, anway. In fact, hubby and I are laughing at ourselves for we never thought that it would be so quick to have a new created 'lil kiddo in between us. We would reminisce those times when we all think about is the YOU and ME. But now that we have our Prince Bendyk, we are much happier for there is someone in between us, tying us so tightly so we could keep this relationship the best way it can.



Here are my shots at home. I still can't resist the feeling of being loved.







0 comments:

oDesk Certified English (Sentence Structure) Expert