Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cake

1. At your next birthday celebration you can have any flavor, shape, size, and style of cake you want. What do you choose?


~Kelangan pa bang imemorize yan? lolz hehehe! I would love to have a choc'let cake on my desk. Shape? Round or heart shaped. Size, Big hahaha so I can eat them the wholeday (joke!). Style? Hmmm...I would love to have a cake with pink icing on the edge and flowery designs on it. So simple but it makes my tastebuds crave for lots and lots of choc'lets...

2. For friends and loved ones: do you buy a birthday cake or bake one for them?

~I'd love to bake but since I don't know how...(maybe next year?) I just buy a cake from the best bakeshops in the city.

3. Do you prefer sumptuous flavor or incredible decorations?
~Sumptous, of course.

4. What interesting cake, frosting, and filling combination would you most love to try?
~ Hershey's choc'let use as frosting and filling combination (4eva a choc'let lover!)

5. Tell us about a school subject or hobby that is a “cake walk” for you.
~ English and Math

Tagging everyone!

0 comments:

oDesk Certified English (Sentence Structure) Expert