Thursday, February 28, 2008

Grabbed From Diane

1. What was your favourite TV show as a child/teen?
Peter Pan and Princess Sarah

2. do you watch any specialty TV networks?
A certified Kapamilya aketch

3. if you think about the percentages of TV you watch currently, what ranks at the highest? why?

Teleserye but I haven't watched TV for a month now, I guess. I spend most of my time in front of my computer.

4. Is there a television personality that you cannot stand, and why?

Sex Bomb from the other network.

5. what is your guilty TV pleasure?

Drama Series, lolz!

6. HDTV: do you have it? why or why not?

None, even cable...poor me huhuhu!

7. cable: yes or no? “how much” cable do you subscribe to, and why?

Can't afford hahaha! Nope we haven't applied for a cable connection since we are moving from one house to another in a year. Sigh!

8. which TV series would you love to last your lifetime?

They are all great and I even forgot their titles and the stories...ssshhhh!

You can snag this if you like!

0 comments:

oDesk Certified English (Sentence Structure) Expert