Monday, February 25, 2008

Rest in Bed


I only had 7 hours of sleep and I am still feeling sleepy. How I wish I had brought my bed and pillows with me. If only I will be allowed to sleep here while I work, I’d definitely grab the chance so I can rest not just my body but also my corroded mind.

But since no company would permit anyone to go to sleep while at work, I’ll just suit myself browsing through the site and when I did, I was suddenly caught by this site that caters the different beds. Oh, do I really crave for Beds? As I was looking at every bed design, it makes me want to go out of the office and would either go home as soon as possible or go to the mall and find a nice bed to buy. You see, we only have that roll-over mattress at home and I am fascinated every time I find a nice bed design.

Well, I have no choice at this point in time so I’d just settle looking at these bed designs at time4sleep.co.uk. In fairness, the site has a wide stock of beds and look at the price, anyone who is willing to buy any of these beds would certainly grab the chance.



0 comments:

oDesk Certified English (Sentence Structure) Expert