Monday, January 14, 2008

Ashop Commerce

Last December had made me real exhausted, but it's fine with me since it was one of the happy moments I had in the year 2007. Although I must admit that 2007 was really a year of tight wrist for us and probably the whole family. While we are all receiving a regular income, we still had a hard time budgeting our money. So shopping for unnecessary things had to be removed on the list. But there are also times when I can’t help to buy some hehehe!

So you may be wondering why I considered December as one of the happy months in the year 2007? Well, it's because I enjoyed shopping for more and more stuffs which I missed doing for almost the entire year. Anyway, forget about it. It's about time to preapre for my shopping spree for year 2008. Wish me luck guys! My fingers are now crossed for that, lolz.

Anyway, I'm still adjusting my time for that. I'm afraid that my hectic schedule might get in between shopping and earning a lot of money. You probably know that I work from eight in the morning until five in the afternoon, and when I get home, I had to deal with my blogging career which may end up late at night just like now.

Well, just recently I found a good read that might be of help for me as well as for you. I’ve come across this site that offers shopping cart software. One thing that this offer made me realized is that shopping doesn’t have to be enjoyed at the malls only, but even online. So my next big plan would be indulging myself to online business, and that may include selling of apparels and the like. If that time comes, I might also consider getting ecommerce software where shopping cart is made available in just a few clicks of the mouse.


0 comments:

oDesk Certified English (Sentence Structure) Expert