Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Grado Headphones

I bought a new headphone last week. As I looked at the shelves, I was surprised to know that their pricing was cheaper than what other stores have to offer. And I can’t believe that I have bought a new headphone for the price of $1.89 only. I know you were also surprised when you read this. It was really a great deal, right?

But the store has poor customer service, which is a real turn-off. I was in a hurry then since it’s getting late already. So I quickly pointed the headphone to a clerk who assisted me. She headed to the cashier booth where she has to make the receipt, but to my dismay, she moved very slowly while grabbing the pen, then next the receipt pad and she even had a time to chat to her colleagues, huh! I waited for her to ask me the amount that I should be paying, and I guess it took about ten minutes before she finally did.

When I left the store, I told myself not to settle for things that are cheap, but I should also look at the service that the store can offer me. All these factors, the price, quality and service must all be packed in one so satisfaction is guaranteed. And worst, I found out that the mic of the headphone is defective. Well, this serves me a lesson. Now that I am planning to get a new one, I might just settle on a great buy that I just recently found on one of my reads, a grado headphones. If you are on for this, you better check on the site too.


0 comments:

oDesk Certified English (Sentence Structure) Expert