Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Surprised Gift from Tita Diane




It's already mid of January and yet it's just now that I find time to post this "thank-you" post for Tita Diane. Oh by the way, she's a new found friend of my mom via blogging. They met only once and I guess they are still planning for another set of meet-ups together with Tita Eden (my mom-in-law) hehehe!


Ok, going back to the real purpose of this enrty...Before Christmas, Tita Eden informed my mom that I have a gift from Tita Diane. I didn't know that at first until New Year when mom brought home this hi-tech gun personally wrapped with a scrapped mini card on it. I can't wait to open it so I asked mom to have it opened for me. So there I get to see how it looks like...And oh! that sound, really amazing huh! The top portion of the gun moves forward and backward as the light flashes whenever I click on the clutch.


Oh well, I really appreciate it Tita Diane...You are such a nice sweet friend of my mom...I am looking forward to meet you someday. Take care, and again "Thank you so much!!!" ;))

1 comments:

Diane said...

awwwww.... That is so sweet Bendyk! You made my day. I am so happy that you like my gift to you! I really hope to meet you someday. I just hope you mom will let me see you. ahhahahaha!

Take care always and be a good boy ha? Mwuah!

oDesk Certified English (Sentence Structure) Expert